Everywhere you look, you can find inspiration for your next home project. A quirky, countryside pub might have the exact layout you’re looking for in your front room. A swanky London rooftop bar might inspire you to create a flat roof extension; somewhere to spend long summer evenings overlooking the city centre.
For this blog, we’ve taken inspiration from our past projects and have put together some of our favourite design and build ideas. Perhaps they’ll inspire you too?
1. When we built this extension, we decided to keep the adjoining wall exposed to use it as a feature wall. The end result was fantastic and added a contemporary twist to the more neutral design: it’s amazing how something so simple can have such a striking effect.
2. For this living area, we incorporated a mezzanine level, gallery and open-plan space by extending the back of the house and knocking the walls through. It’s much easier to achieve than you think – we’d be happy to discuss and advise on your ideas.
3. This kitchen extension is the perfect example of what you can achieve when extending your home. We also installed a large, Victorian-style window in this kitchen; a fantastic way to let even more light into your home , which illuminated the space beautifully.
4. This double-storey London home extension is a great example of how we can transform your space. We enjoyed installing the bi-folding doors and created an open-plan space across two levels. So much light!
5. This loft conversion project shows exactly what 6 Angels can build above your head! We installed large velux windows to allow more light to flow through the bathroom area and this made the space appear bigger. Whether you live in the city centre or in the Surrey Hills, 6 Angels can design a bespoke loft conversion to suit your needs
6. This family wanted a contemporary outdoor space for entertaining guests. We created a decking area and bi-folding doors to move the living space seamlessly into the garden area. The result? A very happy client.
6 Angels specialise in a range of different building services including, refurbishments, extensions, loft conversions, new builds and period restoration. We can also install kitchens and bathrooms. Whatever your vision, call us on 0207 030 3205 to find out how we can help.